Chronos Film Festival Year 3

Chronos Film Festival Year 3
It's about TIME!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

hello world...

I'm going to try this.  I have been told many times I should write about some of the things that happen around me as I  get thru the day....

I am NOT trying to get published, or even impress anyone, so please bear with the constant grammatical slaughter of the English language.  I am apologizing in advance and that is the only warning or apology you get...

This is my dear friend Bryan Pezzone..... he is a musical genius, brilliant thinker, and one of the most self-aware, introspective people I have ever met.  Every time I have a conversation with him I feel like I learned something about myself or my view of the world is altered just a bit.  He causes me want to think about things and myself a little deeper.  He really is the best kind of friend to have.  He does these concerts called Freedom Series Concerts. www.bryanpezzone.com the next one is Oct. 16th.  I help him with promotion and social media and occasional busy work.  He has offered to perform at Chronos sometime, and I am going to accept.

No comments: